Monday, January 25, 2010

Pound for Pound Challenge Repledge!

Update on the Pound for Pound challenge!

Remember that I pledged 10 pounds?  Well, I did it.  Now, time to repledge.  Not going to lie, pledging something I can control to something that I can't (hunger...at least not on a large scale) is a motivating feeling.  I'm pledging 5 pounds this time.  If I lose 10 more pounds, I will be at my ideal weight, but 5 is something that my body will let me do.  Then I'll reassess.  I have 1 week to get below the 1something mark and into the 1somethings.  I'm still in the debate mode of whether or not to post my weight and numbers.  I may make myself in one of those virtual selvs and share that.

I'm watching Biggest Loser, Week 2 (this was 2 weeks ago).  This is the episode every season where their doctor comes in and tells everyone what their real age is, what types of diseases they have, and how they should expect to age. 

I encourage you to tune in and watch the Biggest Loser.  I know a lot of people don't like it and blah blah blah, but I'll be damned if this show isn't actually very accurate.  The information they distribute is very true.  And the contestants are a great way to remind yourself that if someone who is literally hundreds of pounds over weight can work out for 8 hours a day, you can give it that extra push.

So go do it.  And I encourage you to pledge a couple pounds to the pound for pound challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment