Monday, June 8, 2009

Cupcake Fail

I feel weird.

I can't determine if it's because I'm still sick, because the cat basically slept on my face, or because I should go make oatmeal (eew).
I am back at the office, sadly. The hardest thing about this is that instead of being all perky and ready to get back to work and ease into the swing of things, I'm basically dragging myself through the motions.
But that's neither here nor there.

Since I was sick last week, I didn't have the energy or desire to get through the first week of the 28-day diet.

Right now, at 11:42, I've had my strawberry smoothie (scroll down for recipe) and a cup of tea. I missed my window for the oatmeal, but man am I about to eat my hand. It doesn't help that I hate oatmeal...

And much later in the day, I have epic failed. Should have eaten that oatmeal. Instead, after a marathon of meetings today, my first day back at the office after being sick...there was a giant box of Costco cupcakes...which means they themselves were giant...



Fail.


But, I refuse to beat myself up. I'm going to the gym tonight with my old roommate, then coming home to poach some fish and fresh veggies and then curl up in bed and pass out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment