Monday, August 2, 2010

More Exciting Things: A Month in the Life of Me

My Trainer Bob inspired me--he has a 4 week program (involving his videos) that you follow with his commentary.
If you give me 1 month, watch what you eat/drink (don't cheat) and do what I'm telling you to do here, I'll show you at least 5 pounds of weight loss.  Ready?  Sure you are.

Monday:
- Run, jog, or walk for 1 hour.  This may also be elliptical, biking, or swimming.  If you are walking, keep the pace going.  Got some energy?  Give me 1 minute of jogging per 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes of running.  Try to spike your cardio at LEAST 1 minute for every 10.  
- Stretch
- Drink 3 full bottles of water throughout the day
- Tell yourself one thing that you love about your body.  Mine?  I love my slight ab definition at the top of my abs.

Tomorrow is group fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment