Seriously. I was looking for the Punk'd crew to show up and be like LOL GOT YOU!
No such luck. So, while I went silently apoplectic in the elevator, I vowed to come home and make dinner in less than 15 minutes. I know, sorry, this is the time it takes to cook TWO lean cuisines, but it'll taste more than twice as good.
Pesto Shrimp over Spaghetti Squash
- pesto you made on Sunday
- grape tomatoes
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- spaghetti squash
1) Clean shrimp.
2) Chop spaghetti squash in half, longways and clean out the crap in the middle.
3) Put spaghetti squash cut side down in a microwavable container with some water and cook in the microwave for 15-18 minutes.
4) Heat up a tiny bit of oil and some garlic on low/medium.
5) Add shrimp.
6) Add tomatoes once the shrimp is pinkish.
7) Give it another minute and add some chopped spinach.
8) Cover and steam until spinach is wilted and add a heaping tablespoon of the pesto.
9) Scoop out the spaghetti squash.
10) Mix shrimp stuff and spaghetti squash.
Stop it with the Lean Cuisine. Or at least, let's all admit that it's not healthy. It's just low calorie.
Now taking requests from the peanut gallery on what you want #miacooks to do next.