Thursday, April 8, 2010

A New Start!

Alright, I feel like I've been doing a lot of apologizing lately for being a bad blogger.  So one more final apology for neglecting the blog.  I've even been building up a ton of Tuesday links!

I said a few weeks ago that I might have big news to share, and I finally do and can finally share it.

Last Friday I gave my two weeks to my current employer because I received an offer from a PR firm in Northern Virginia who works with a wide array of clients, but really have a niche with the health/fitness/life sciences, medical, bio-tech folks. 

This is a big change in my life--I'm going from a big, international, very structured consulting firm to a small, informal PR firm.  I couldn't be more excited about it--my background is in public relations and clearly I have a love of all things health and fitness.  My new bosses joked about me leading Friday morning yoga, which I would never put my coworkers through...

Regardless.  I can't tell you what I'll be doing, because I'm not sure myself.  What I can tell you is that it will be different and it will be a step closer to what I love to do.

Tomorrow I promise, an actual health and fitness post!

No comments:

Post a Comment